Have yourself accredited for World of Photonics Congress here
Here, you can have yourself accredited for World of Photonics Congress online and conveniently print out your press pass at home. Please be sure to observe our accreditation guidelines.
To get your free press ticket even in advance to the trade fair, please register here online for LASER World of PHOTONICS 2017 and receive your free press ticket before the start of the fair.
Verification of your work as a journalist
Please note that you will need to provide evidence that you are a journalist when applying for accreditation.
Please have a proof of your work as a journalist as pdf- or jpg-file (max. 150 KB) ready.
For further information, please have a look here: Accreditation Guidelines of Messe München
The following may be used as evidence:
- An official, valid press pass (member cards of journalistic organisations are no press pass)
- An imprint, which verifies your editorial activity and which is not older than 6 months
- A recent article, which includes your name and is not older than 6 months (for photographers: photo with credit).
- You will also have the option of arranging press accreditation once you get to the venue—just head to the Press Center West. Please have ready the documentation you will be using as proof that you are a journalist. Press Center LASER World of PHOTONICS Congress
- Your press ticket does not entitle you to free use of the Munich public transport network (MVV).
- Press parking: As an accredited member of the press, you can park for free in the Parking Lot West. Parking lot entrance tickets are exchanged for exit tickets at the Press Center West free of charge.