Prior to your presentation you should visit the speaker’s check-in: From here your final presentation will be relayed directly to the conference room.
First-class presentation technology
The World of Photonics Congress offers all speakers an excellent presentation management system: This software distributes and relays all lectures onto the laptops in the conference rooms and displays the overview of the ongoing program on the information screens inside and outside the rooms. As such, you and your presentation can be found quickly and easily.
Each conference room used for World of Photonics Congress sessions is equipped with the complete presentation equipment—that means beamer / screen, laptop & presenter.
- Due to time limitations, it is not possible to connect your own laptop/hardware device for the lecture directly in the conference room.
- It is also not possible to upload presentations directly to the conference room using the installed presentation laptop.
- For this reason all presentations must be uploaded in advance to the presentations management system of Neumann & Müller.
Upload service in advance
All speakers can upload their presentations to a protected server of Neumann & Müller prior to the conference. Upload-Link and login details will be announced until 14th of June, 2019. Each speaker will get his own account and a link where he can upload his presentation until one (1) hour before session start.
Upload Service onsite / Opening times Speaker’ Check-In
Onsite at the ICM, speakers can upload their presentations at the Speakers’ Check-In!
The Speakers’ Check-In is located in the foyer on the 1st floor of the ICM—International Congress Center München.
The Speakers’ Check-In will be open during the following hours, with technicians available to assist the attendees:
|Sunday, June 23, 2019||07:30 - 19:30|
|Monday, June 24, 2019||07:30 - 18:30|
|Tuesday, June 25, 2019||07:30 - 18:30|
|Wednesday, June 26, 2019|| 07:30 - 18:00
|Thursday, June 27, 2019||07:30 - 18:00|
In any case each speaker must be reviewed and check her/his presentation in the Speakers’ Check-In, when she/he arrives at the ICM, to certain that the presentation works correct!
It is possible to check or edit the presentation up to one hour (1) prior to the session timeslot.
Guidelines Presentation Formats
- We recommend PowerPoint Presentation for all speakers with a slide ratio 16:9.
- It is also possible to use PDF, Word and Excel files for your presentation.
- We prefer h264 Video in mp4 file container. It is also possible to use (.wmv), (.avi) or (.mov) If you are using PowerPoint 2007 or older please do not forget to submit any videos as separate files as PowerPoint will not have embedded them into the presentation
- There is no Internet available on the presentation computers
On the computers in the presentation rooms will be Microsoft Windows 8 with Power Point 2013 installed.
In case if you have to use another presentation software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provided Audiovisual Equipment
The standard AV meeting package available in each session rooms includes:
- HD Video Projector
- Screen with ratio 16:9
- Laser pointer
- Lectern microphone